
I cannot believe that my baby boy is 9 months old today. Time is just flying now and I wish it would slow down! Ryan is such a happy baby and has changed so much from this day 9 months ago. He loves to laugh, get tickled, play with his blocks or anything else he can hold and manipulate, and he is moving all over the place on his tummy. He almost has the "army crawl" mastered. It's so great that he loves his tummy now. Not too long ago, he would scream if you put him on it, but now he wants to have tummy time. It's great!! He is into waving now, but only with his left hand..ha! He has 5 teeth too! He is a talker and says "mama", "dada", and "all done". It's so amazing to see the changes my little boy is going through. He is currently an eating machine! He drinks 3- 8 oz. bottles a day at breakfast, lunch, and dinner. He loves his cereal, fruit, & veggies. We have recently introduced meat and he really likes it! I am so glad too. He isn't really into finger foods yet, but that will come soon enough. If it comes on a spoon, he's all for it. His current day looks something like this:
7-7:30- wake and 8 oz bottle
8:00-breakfast: 1/4 cup cereal and 1/2-1 jar fruit
playtime until 10
10-11:30- nap
noon- 8 oz. bottle
12:30- lunch: meat, veggie, & fruit
playtime until 2-2:30
nap until 3:30-4:00
Snack time: fruit, cheese, finger snacks (working on those)
5:00- 8 oz. bottle
5:45- Dinner: meat, veggie, fruit
7:00- bed (he doesn't take a bedtime bottle and never has)
He sleep 12 hours through the night!! I couldn't ask for more!






sounds like a great day! it's hard to believe how fast life goes when you're not even 1
ReplyDeleteHi Kelly! Ryan is adorable. Isn't it INSANE how time flies when you have a baby?!
ReplyDeleteI havent been on Ivillage for a while, I'm in school and working overtime, and so I havent had time, I think I'm back into lurking mode LOL
Thanks for leaving me a message on my blog! Glad to hear things are going well for you guys!