I captured Ryan creeping around in the living room today. He actually has rug burn on his knees...awww! He also had his first meat tonight at dinner. He had chicken. You can see from the pictures exactly what he thought of it!
I am a former 2nd grade teacher of 9 years who left my profession to be a stay-at-home-mom to my precious son, Ryan. He is the light of my life. One 4 year old certainly provides more challenges than a whole room full of 7 year olds, that's for sure. I wouldn't change a thing though. I am blessed beyond words. Our family is completed by my wonderful husband Mike, our cat Angel, our corgi Sputnik, & our 4 Endler's Livebearers, R.J., Brady, Duck, & Naper. I am a recent survivor of Cushing's Syndrome. I am in recovery now. Please feel free to contact me regarding this disease if you have any questions or concerns.
No comments:
Post a Comment