Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, July 18, 2011

Ryan's 2nd Annual Pool Party

Last Friday I had a backyard pool party for Ryan and his friends. It was so much fun! I was having a really good day health-wise and it made for the perfect morning. All of Ryan's friends came over and had a blast. It was such a hot morning here and the water was the perfect thing to cool everyone off.

I made some yummy pesto dip with crackers and set up the chocolate fountain too. Oh man, did I eat too much! I also made cotton candy for all the kids and put my machine to work! I so enjoyed being able to do this again. What a huge blessing it was to have all my friends come.


The girls enjoying the fun.


Waiting in line for the slide on the Cars pool. It was a huge hit!




Even the clubhouse got some use!



Ryan, Brady, & Katelyn cooling off.



Gracyn loved the slide. I think she spent most of her time there.


Nothing like a kitchen floor picnic!


The boys playing in Ryan's room.


No comments:

Post a Comment