I found another cute craft idea while surfing the web and I finally got the chance to do it with Ryan yesterday. We had a ball! He was really into it and didn't get bored at all. After all, when boys and food are involved, you can't go wrong! Here is what we did:
I found a picture online, printed it out, and glued it on cardstock.
I used Froot Loops and had Ryan sort them into the different colored piles.
I put each color into a baggie and both of us used the rolling pin to mash the cereal into "sand".
I used regular white glue on the picture and had Ryan choose which color cereal sand to use for each section.
He sprinkled the sand on the picture and I shook off the excess into a bowl.
It was great the way it came out!










very cute
ReplyDelete