My parents got Ryan this toy for his birthday in April. He just figured out last night how to SIT on the bench and play the piano. It's so adorable. Here is our little "Schroeder" giving it all he's got!
I am a former 2nd grade teacher of 9 years who left my profession to be a stay-at-home-mom to my precious son, Ryan. He is the light of my life. One 4 year old certainly provides more challenges than a whole room full of 7 year olds, that's for sure. I wouldn't change a thing though. I am blessed beyond words. Our family is completed by my wonderful husband Mike, our cat Angel, our corgi Sputnik, & our 4 Endler's Livebearers, R.J., Brady, Duck, & Naper. I am a recent survivor of Cushing's Syndrome. I am in recovery now. Please feel free to contact me regarding this disease if you have any questions or concerns.
aww that's cute!
ReplyDelete